[July 2016] Paper accepted at ISSRE 2016.
[April 2016] Won DFG grant for research in IT security.
[January 2016] Won SPECtacular award for Outstanding Research.
[August 2015] Paper accepted at RAID 2015.
[June 2015] Paper accepted at ACM Computing Surveys.
[May 2015] The Dagstuhl Report from the Dagstuhl Seminar 15041 is now published.
[Apr. 2015] CSA's report on Best Practices for Mitigating Risks in Virtualized Environments published.
[Apr. 2015] Fast abstract accepted at DSN 2015.
[August 2014] Paper accepted at ISSRE 2014.
- Network and system security
- Vulnerability analysis
- Intrusion detection
- Evaluation of intrusion detection systems
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Virtual machine introspection
- Intrusion detection systems for virtualized environments
List of all publications: Aleksandar Milenkoski
- Grant for research in IT security (in the area of intrusion detection), awarded by DFG, April 2016.
- Aleksandar Milenkoski. SPECtacular Award for Outstanding Research, awarded by SPEC President, January 2016.
- Aleksandar Milenkoski. SPECtacular Award for Outstanding Service to SPEC (Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation), awarded by SPEC President, March 2014.
- Aleksandar Milenkoski. Recognition of Service Award, awarded by SPEC President, March 2013.
- Aleksandar Milenkoski. Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship, September 2011.
Trans-European Research Training Network on Engineering and Provisioning of Service Based Cloud Applications
Intrusion Detection Systems. At University of Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany, December 15, 2015. [html]
Evaluating Security Mechanisms in Dynamic Virtualized Environments. Dagstuhl Seminar "Model-driven Algorithms and Architectures for Self-Aware Computing Systems", Dagstuhl, Germany, January 20, 2015. [html]
Benchmarking Intrusion Detection Systems for Virtualized Environments at SPEC RG. European Workshop on Dependable Computing (EWDC), Coimbra, Portugal, May 15, 2013. [.html]
Benchmarking VMM-based Intrusion Detection Systems and Cloud Research at SPEC. INRIA Seminar "Software Engineering for Adaptive and Cloud Systems", Rennes, France, April 10, 2013. [.html]
Ensuring Dependability of Virtualized Cloud Infrastructures Through Reliable Intrusion Detection. At Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic, June 21, 2012.
- Appointed Collector and organisation assistance. Dagstuhl Seminar on "Model-driven Algorithms and Architectures for Self-Aware Computing Systems"
- Local Organization Chair for RELATE Open Excellence Workshop “Online models for quality-of-service and resource management in modern IT systems, infrastructures and services”, Karlsruhe, Germany, December 2012.
- IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics & Security
- IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, Special Issue "Security and Dependability of Cloud Systems and Services"
- IEEE International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering ISSRE 2015
- ACM SIGMETRICS 2012
- IEEE Cloud Computing Magazine
- International Conference on Autonomic Computing ICAC 2013
- International ICST Conference on Simulation Tools and Techniques SIMUTools 2012/2013
- ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering ICPE 2012/2013/2015
- European Workshop on Performance Engineering EPEW 2013/2015
- Workshop on Formal Engineering approaches to Software Components and Architectures FESCA 2011
- Software and Systems Modeling, Springer
- Winter Simulation Conference 2012
- Elected Secretary (since April 2012). SPEC RG Cloud Working Group
- Elected Secretary (since August 2012). SPEC RG IDS Benchmarking Working Group
- Elected Release Manager (since August 2012). SPEC RG IDS Benchmarking Working Group
- Elected Web/Publicity Chair (since July 2012). ICPE Conferences
|since Sep. 2014||Doctoral Researcher at University of Würzburg, Würzburg, Germany|
|Sep. 2011 - Sep. 2014||Marie Curie Research Fellow in the Descartes Research Group at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Karlsruhe, Germany|
|Sep. 2009 - Apr. 2011||Master Studies at University American College Skopje, Skopje, Macedonia (GPA: 3.92/4)|
|Sep. 2005 - Jun. 2009||Undergraduate Studies of Computer Science at Faculty for Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Skopje, Macedonia (with honors, average grade: 9.62/10)|
|March 2013 - May 2013||University of Rennes 1, Rennes, France|
Last update: April 11, 2016