Chair of Software Engineering (Informatik II)
Department of Computer Science University of Würzburg
Am Hubland, 97074 Würzburg
Informatikgebäude, 1.OG, Room A118
- Security and Blockchain Benchmarking
An Overview of Design Patterns for Self-Adaptive Systems in the Context of the Internet of Things. in IEEE Access (2020).
Evaluating the Performance of a State-of-the-Art Group-oriented Encryption Scheme for Dynamic Groups in an IoT Scenario. in 2020 IEEE 28th International Symposium on Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (MASCOTS) (2020).
SIMPL: Secure IoT Management Platform. in ITG Workshop on IT Security (ITSec) (2020).
An IoT Network Emulator for Analyzing the Influence of Varying Network Quality. in Proceedings of the 12th EAI International Conference on Simulation Tools and Techniques (SIMUtools) (2020).
Discrete-Time Analysis of the Blockchain Distributed Ledger Technology. in Proceedings of the 31st International Teletraffic Congress (ITC) (2019).
List of all publications: Thomas Prantl
- Provisioning of topics for "Seminar Software Engineering" and supervision of participating students
- Supervisions of software project in the "Softwarepraktikum" (practical course teaching students to complete software projects in a team)
- Coordination of the exercises on the bachelor's lecture "Softwaretechnik" by Prof. Samuel Kounev, University of Würzburg
- Subreviewer ICPE 2019
- Master Informatik (Master of Computer Science)
- 1. Staatsexamen für das Lehramt am Gymnasium (Physik/Informatik)
- Bachelor Informatik (Bachelor of Computer Science)
- Bachelor Naturwissenschaftliche Grundlagen (Bachelor of Natural Science Foundations)